Yoni steaming originated thousands of years ago from ancient, indigenous cultures from Africa, Asia, and Mexico. The Mayans believed that if the woman's center, her womb space, was in harmony, so was she.
The ritual of Yoni Steaming reaps many benefits for the females. For example, it helps with stagnant fertility conditions by removing old matter from the uterine wall, so the egg has a much easier time attaching itself to the wall. It also helps alleviate pain associated with endometriosis, healing of scar tissue from fibroid removal, vaginal tears, shortening long cycles, reducing blood clotting during menstruation, and alleviating cramps.
Other benefits to Yoni Steaming would be the spiritual healing that it provides. Yoni Steaming helps release emotional trauma and blocks/obstacles that may be held in the womb center. When trauma is held in the sacral chakra it prevents women from connecting to their divine feminine and claiming their divine inheritance that is given to them by their birthright. By utilizing the practice of Yoni Steaming, we are able to remove those energies from the sacral chakra so you can step fully, into your authentic self.
Other benefits to Yoni Steaming includes:
- Reducing pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Regulating - irregular menstrual cycles.
- Strengthen and tighten vaginal walls which increases sensitivity during intercourse.
- Speed up the healing process and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Relieve chronic vaginal/yeast infections and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Eases symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Detoxifing the womb and remove toxins from the body energetically and physically.
- Release stored emotions and tap into the energy that is our creative potential, and deepen your connection to your goddess center.
*Also, contact your healthcare provider prior to booking the session.
Learn more about Yoni Steaming by clicking on the tab for further information.